2. Only the following are permissible:
---Remixes done with the express consent of the original artist
---Highly original interperetations of public domain pieces.
3. Your piece must be clean. No profanity (if in doubt as to what's profane, please ask), no hatemongering, no advocating controlled substances, no occult... you get the idea. If I forgot to mention something, you'll still be held responsible to use common sense.
4. To insure that pieces are clean, we ask that any piece with vocals be accompanied by a text or html document containing the lyrics. If the lyrics are not in English, a translation must be provided.
5. We would like you to provide the following information. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
*Nom de plume (what you call yourself)
*Location (at least country)
*Contact info (at least one electronic means of communication is required, but will be withheld at your request)
*Birthdate (You may choose to say "over 21")
Equipment (hardware and software which you use)
Favorites (band, composer, song, whatever)
Items of Interest (some interesting factoids about you or your music)
For your song:
*Genre (if you're not sure, just say so.)
Release date (If not provided, we'll list the date archived)
The song itself
6. Preferred filetype is MP3. We would like at least one MP3 version of every song. However, other filetypes of the same song will be archived as well. For instance, if you have a midi, and MP3 and a noteworthy file, send all three. Files should not exceed 5 Megs or 1 Meg per minute, whichever is larger. Exceptions may be made for especially long songs.
7. While we're not very picky here at OT2, we do expect a certain level of quality in the work of our artists. If you've proven yourself good, we may archive some of your early work for historical interest. Otherwise, we may ask you to go work on your opus and improve it. If you need help, please ask. We'll see what we can do to get you hooked up with a musician.
8. We reserve the right to refuse anyone for any reason.
9. Please send your submission to orenotter2@ATyahoo.DOTcom